Win tickets to see Baghdaddy at The Royal Court Theatre
*Please note this competition has now closed*
To celebrate our 10th birthday this October we’re delighted to partner with our friends and neighbours at the Royal Court Theatre to offer you a chance to win a meal with us and two tickets to the play Baghdaddy.
Baghdaddy is a playfully devastating coming-of-age story which explores the complexities of cultural identity, generational trauma and a father-daughter relationship amidst global conflict. Jasmine Naziha Jones’s debut play was developed as part of an Introduction to Playwriting group at the Royal Court. Royal Court Associate Milli Bhatia (seven methods of killing kylie jenner) directs.
To enter, head over to our Instagram page and make sure you like the competition post, tag a friend in the comments, and follow us and The Royal Court.
The prize will include two tickets to the show, plus a meal for two with us at Colbert.
The competition is open until Thursday 3rd November. One lucky person will be selected at random from the entries on Friday 4th November. Good luck!
Terms & conditions
- To be eligible, you must follow Colbert and The Royal Court Theatre on Instagram, like our post and tag a friend in the comments section.
- The winner will be chosen using a random generator and will be contacted via direct message no later than 4th November.
- If we don’t hear back from the winner by 9am on Monday 7th November, another winner will be chosen and notified.
- The prize includes two tickets to Baghdaddy at The Royal Court Theatre, plus a 3 course meal, with a cocktail on arrival for each guest as well as bottle of wine to share for two people at Colbert which must be redeemed on the same day.
- Performance dates are Friday 25th November to Saturday 17th December. This excludes Tuesday 29th November and Sundays.
- Matinee performances begin at 2.30pm on Thursdays & Saturdays and evening shows begin at 7.30pm.
- Both guests must be over 18.
- The Wolseley Hospitality Group employees or friends and family of The Wolseley Hospitality Group employees are not eligible to win the prize.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- The prize is subject to availability.